XENITH LIMITED EDITION INTRODUCED TO THE HYUNDAI TUCSON SUV LINE UP
As spring approaches Hyundai has added a new luxury special edition to its highly successful Tucson SUV range. The Tucson CDX already features a high level of standard equipment, such as; full leather interior, heated front seats, ABS with EBD, remote locking with alarm and air conditioning with climate control, to name a few.
The Hyundai Tucson Xenith is available in black or silver and is a 6-speed, 2.0 CRTD (Common rail turbo diesel) 4WD manual. The Tucson Xenith includes all the specification of the best-selling Tucson CDX model plus more than £3000 of added specification upgrades.
The New Hyundai Tucson Xenith includes:
• Colour coded side mouldings and bumpers
• Rear privacy glass
• Two tone leather and Alcantara upholstery
• Alcantara covered instrument cluster surround, gear gaiter, steering wheel, handbrake, armrest, door pull linings and door inserts
• Birds eye black maple wood effect trim on dashboard, console and door pulls
• Leather and alloy sports gear knob
• Luxury stainless steel embossed door entry guards
• Aluminium sports pedal trims
• 19" multi spoke alloy wheels with polished rims
Priced at £20,670 OTR this highly equipped model is in the showrooms now with the remit to provide customers with class leading value and exceptional specification.
As with all Hyundai vehicles a comprehensive support package goes hand in hand with any new purchase from the range. The package includes three-years' RAC assistance cover, six year anti-perforation warranty and the industry leading, range-wide, five year unlimited mileage warranty.
• HYUNDAI AZERA NEW GLS MODEL
• Hyundai Concept Genesis
• HYUNDAI i30
• 2007 Hyundai Genesis Concept